Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Funny short jokes and sayings No. 3

There are two rules for success: 1.) Don't tell all you know

Your body is made of 70% water. If you drink water, then, does that make you a cannibal?

If ignorance is bliss, then tourists are in a constant state of euphoria.

They told me I was gullible...and I believed them.

Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Breaking news: IT IS THURSDAY !!!!! ALL DAY !!!!!

Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

Whoever coined the phrase “Quiet as a mouse” has never stepped on one.

Just remember…if the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off. HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!

I always take life with a grain of salt, …plus a slice of lemon, …and a shot of tequila.

Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

No comments:

Post a Comment